Welcome To An Object A Day!

This blog will feature unconnected, unplanned objects I find in my house daily. Could be interesting, most likely will not be.

-Lucas Rising-

Saturday 18 June 2011

Mr. Freeze

Mr. Freeze (portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger) as he appeared in the 1997 motion picture Batman & Robin. I watched Batman & Robin last night, and contrary to my childhood belief that I would enjoy it despite it being corny and awful, I didn't enjoy it due to it being corny and awful. Seriously, about 95% of the dialogue was made up of puns and ice themed jokes. The writer should actually be commended for being able to achieve such a horrible feat. 
This action figure was probably from a McDonald's Happy Meal. I don't remember getting it, but that's where most of my toys would have come from. This one in particular was one of my favorites, along with Reed Richards from Fantastic 4 and War Machine from Iron Man. It came with the freeze gun as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment