Welcome To An Object A Day!

This blog will feature unconnected, unplanned objects I find in my house daily. Could be interesting, most likely will not be.

-Lucas Rising-

Monday 4 July 2011

Ball in a Cup and Russian Doll Dice

 Can't remember where I got this, but I do remember insisting on if mum bought it for me, I would use it. I would definitely use it and not get bored of it in 5 minutes. Of course, I got bored of it. How a child's mind works, a mystery to me.
I'm pretty sure this one was another show bag toy from the Royal Melbourne Show. The Gag Magic Bag if I'm not mistaken, but then again, I don't see how this is a gag, nor magic. If anything, it's just a compact storage device, despite the fact that the extra containers take up the precious space. I never use this either.

No comments:

Post a Comment