Welcome To An Object A Day!

This blog will feature unconnected, unplanned objects I find in my house daily. Could be interesting, most likely will not be.

-Lucas Rising-

Friday 8 July 2011

Juan's Sombrero and Roy the Gorilla

 When my friend Juan was about to go to New Zealand, he and I went to another friend's house to have a sort of farewell hangout. I can't remember why, but he brought his sombrero and the two of them wore theirs (I didn't have one). When Juan left the next day he left it behind, so I took it home with me. He came back soon after and I never did give it back. Juan, if you read this, remind me about the sombrero and I'll give it back to you.
I have a handful of gorillas/monkeys similar to this one. This was the second last one I got before I stopped getting them/stopped finding any.

No comments:

Post a Comment