Welcome To An Object A Day!

This blog will feature unconnected, unplanned objects I find in my house daily. Could be interesting, most likely will not be.

-Lucas Rising-

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Spongebob Squarepants Poster

A bit of background information. Back in grade 6, we used to play Blackjack and gamble with whatever we had in our pencilcases, be it pencils, pens, textas, erasers, rulers, broken bits of stationary. We had some objects that would be bet every round and would go back and forth all the time. At one point, we let somebody else play who hadn't played with us before. For some unforeseen reason, he bet this poster. Naturally, me being a Spongebob lover I had to have it. I happened to win that hand, and then of course I didn't re-bet it. It's probably the only object of any value that was ever bet that year (but it was still nice to have a large pile of broken pencils to bet, they felt like some form of currency).

No comments:

Post a Comment