Welcome To An Object A Day!

This blog will feature unconnected, unplanned objects I find in my house daily. Could be interesting, most likely will not be.

-Lucas Rising-

Saturday 2 July 2011

Tech Deck and Dragon Ball Z Tazos

 Remember when Tech Deck was the hottest thing around? It was so important to me and everybody else, even though I never figured out how to do any tricks with it. Yet the advertising is still engraved in my brain. 'Tech Deck Pee Wee trick boarders! Let it move in the palm of your hand!' This one is a Birdhouse deck design, which I know to be Tony Hawk's brand. Probably means nothing in terms of these little toys though.
These came out of chip packets back in the day. The ones in the middle are series one and they were huge. We would trade them at school but we never actually played with them because seemingly, nobody knew how! Just like Pokemon cards, which eventually got picked up when we were in grade 6 after Yu-Gi Oh! got a little dry. Oh, to be young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment