Welcome To An Object A Day!

This blog will feature unconnected, unplanned objects I find in my house daily. Could be interesting, most likely will not be.

-Lucas Rising-

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Light Globe

 I used to have a recurring nightmare (one of many) where the light in my room would not work. It would feel like real life and I would walk in my room, flick the switch and the light would not come on. The rest of the dream usually of monsters appearing from the darkness in other rooms as I walked around within the last few seconds of the dream. The happenings in the dream weren't so scary, just the fact that I knew something would come to 'get' me in the end. A few years ago (years after the nightmare had finished) my lightbulb actually had fizzled out. I didn't think it was a dream because of course, in real life you know it's real life. In a dream you only think it's a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment